We endeavour to dispatch all stock items within two days (Monday to Friday), however if this is not possible, we will contact you.
We use Royal Mail (second class) for all consignments under £150.00 and Special Delivery or a Courier for any orders over this amount. We aim to keep all items on the website in stock, however if we have temporarily sold out of your chosen item, we will contact you directly with an expected delivery date. If this is unacceptable you are free to re-select or cancel your order.
All items must be paid for in full before we can dispatch them.
Postage and Packing
UK Mainland: All of our orders carry a £3.95 delivery charge unless otherwise stated or if the order only contains downloadable material.
If your delivery destination is beyond the UK mainland we will email you with the estimated delivery cost and you can then tell us if you wish to proceed with the order on that basis.
– Returns and Refunds –
Our Returns Policy
Under the ‘Distance Selling Regulations you have a 14 days ‘cooling off period’ after you have received the goods.
You can return your purchase to us in its original unused condition within 14 days of the date you received the item and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
Any seals and packaging the product came in must be included and not damaged. Labels (including security labels (silver foil type on GPS units) or tags must also be attached and any clothing must be unworn.
Please also see our ‘refunds policy’ below which explains how you will be refunded if you send an item back to us in this 14-day period.
Damaged, defective and wrong item
In the event of Outdoor GPS Shop (part of Shepherds Walks Ltd) sends you a replacement for a damaged, defective or wrong item, you must return the original item to Outdoor GPS Shop (part of Shepherds Walks Ltd) before we can despatch the replacement item.
Outdoor GPS Shop (part of Shepherds Walks Ltd) reserves the right to charge the price of the original order if you do not return the original item to us within 30 days.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
If the item becomes defective (after 30 days of receipt)
Please keep all the warranty information that accompanies your item as this may be required by the manufacturer, should there be a fault. The manufacturer will be in a better position than the retailer to offer assistance with technical problems affecting its products.
In the unlikely event that you have a faulty item, you will find it quicker and easier to contact the manufacturer directly so that they can rectify the problem for you. In a case where the item has become defective after 30 days, you can of course contact us to obtain manufacturer contact details or returns information.
If we sent you an item you did not order (an “incorrect” item)
As soon as you find out we’ve sent you an incorrect item please call Outdoor GPS Shop (part of Shepherds Walks Ltd) on 01669 621044 or e-mail us – email@example.com. Send the incorrect item back to us. If you want us to replace the item, we sent you we’ll send you the correct item as soon as we can. If not, we will offer you a full refund.
– Our Refunds Policy –
Our refunds policy does not affect your statutory rights.
When you send your item back we’ll process the returned item then notify you via e-mail of your refund.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 7 – 10 days of our receiving your return.
As we do not hold your card details on file we may have to contact you to get these, so we can refund a debit or credit card.
How Refunds Are Calculated
Items returned because they are damaged, defective or incorrect
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or, in accordance with our returns policy, because it is damaged or defective, we will refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and pay your costs of returning it to us.
Outdoor GPS Shop (part of Shepherds Walks Ltd) will check all items returned as damaged or defective. In the event we find no fault, we reserve the right to re-charge you for the item/s and to recover our fees and expenses from you.
Items returned within the fourteen-day cooling off period
By law, customers located in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within fourteen days of the day after the date the item is delivered.
- During this time you are responsible for keeping the goods you bought safe and in good condition and they must not have been used, if you don’t you may have to pay for diminished value.
- Diminished Value – If you want to cancel your order and return goods, you are responsible for taking care of them until they are returned. If you don’t you will have to pay for diminished value. This means that if the goods are damaged or lose value as a result of you handling them you may have to pay for part or the full cost of the item.
Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the fourteen-day cooling-off period, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund the cost of the item and the cost of sending the item to you as follows:
- where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we’ll refund the per-item charge for delivery that you incurred at time of order.
- where you are returning an entire order, we’ll refund applicable per-item delivery charges and the per-delivery charge that you incurred.
- we will refund only standard (airmail) postage charges for items delivered outside the UK
- where we collect an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you.
- You will be liable and pay for the item to be returned to Shepherds Walks Ltd.
All Text and Images on this website (www.outdoorgpsshop.co.uk) are the property of Shepherds Walks Ltd. All rights reserved. Any unauthorised broadcasting, copying or other use will constitute an infringement of copyright.
If you are unhappy about our products or the way we treat you then please tell us. We always do our best to resolve problems in a fair and equitable manner.
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
- You have certain rights regarding the Personal Data we collect from you, which you can learn about below.
- We are based in the United Kingdom and if you have any questions or queries about the data we hold on you please do get in touch with us directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE US
We collect your email address and the password you enter when you register for an account with us, and we use them to verify your identity, based on our legitimate business interests in keeping your account secure and preventing fraudulent transactions.
We also use your email address:
- to send you confirmations, notifications and other information in relation to your account, products, downloads and training plans and your purchases from us, as may be necessary to complete our contractual obligations to you. Without your email address, we wouldn’t be able to provide you with this information in a timely and effective manner;
- to send you information and materials about us, our products and our services that we think may be of interest to you, based on our legitimate business interest in marketing to individuals who have indicated an interest in our products and services. You can choose not to receive such information when you register an account with us, and you can decide to stop receiving this information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at 01669 621044
We do not sell any email addresses to any third parties
SHIPPING AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
When you purchase products through the our website or over the phone with one of our customer service representatives, we collect your first and last name, your shipping address and your telephone number (collectively, “Shipping Information”), as well as certain payment information, including your billing address and your credit or debit card type, number, security code and expiration date (collectively, “Payment Information”), and we use this information in order to process, fulfil, confirm, or notify or inform you about your training product and purchase orders, as may be necessary to complete a contract with you. Without this information, we would be unable to complete your transaction with us and/or deliver your purchases to you.
All Payment Information regularly collected through the Services is encrypted and maintained using industry standard methods designed to ensure its security against loss or theft, including during transmission to our third party payment processing company (“Payment Processor”), which is currently Stripe and PayPal.
We also use your Payment Information to verify your identity when you manage your account and make a new purchase, based on our legitimate business interests in keeping your account secure and preventing fraudulent transactions. As stated above, we do not store your Payment Information – our Payment Processor does, and we must collect your Payment Information from our Payment Processor and/or from you in order to use it to verify your identity or to process and fulfil your order.
We use and store your Shipping Information to make it easier for you to make a purchase, based on our legitimate business interest in making the Services more convenient for your continued use.
We may also use your Shipping Information to mail you information and materials about us and our products and services that we think may be of interest to you, based on our legitimate business interest in marketing to individuals who have indicated an interest in our products and services. You can always choose not to receive such communications when you register an account with us, and you can stop receiving these communications at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 01669 621044.
You can always have us delete your Shipping Information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at 01669 621044.
INFORMATION YOU SHARE WITH US IN COMMUNICATIONS OR INTERACTIONS
When you communicate with us or our customer service representatives, including when you call us, email us or interact with us, we automatically record that communication, and use that record and the information you provide us in those communications, to address your questions and complaints about us, our products and our services, and to train our customer service representatives, based on our legitimate business interest in providing quality customer service. We also use the information you provide us to address your requests regarding your account and purchase orders, as may be necessary to complete a contract with you. Without this information, we may not be able to address these requests.
When you respond to a survey we provide you, or leave a written comment or review on the Services about us, our products or the Services, we record that survey response, comment or review, and use the information you provide us in them, in order to assess and/or address your responses, comments or reviews regarding us, our products or our services, based on our legitimate business interest in providing quality products and customer service.
OTHER PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE ABOUT YOU
In addition to the information you directly provide us, we automatically receive and record certain information about you when you access or use the Services, or otherwise communicate or interact with us (including through other websites or mobile applications). Additionally, like many e-retailers, we collect certain information about you from third parties, including advertising and analytics companies.
When you access or use the Services, we collect information from your web browser, including your IP address and your device’s settings and unique identifiers, and use that information to determine your general location, based on our legitimate business interests in reliably and accurately providing you with Services and information that apply to you, and in learning more about where the Services are being accessed or used.
- enable you to access and use our website and other features or content on the Services that you request or seek to use, based on our legitimate business interest in providing you with the Services. For example, certain Cookies enable you to log into your account or use the “shopping cart” functionality on the Services. Such Cookies are generally known as “essential cookies.” You can disable these Cookies, but doing so will encumber the performance of the Services and may make certain of its features and services unavailable to you;
- determine whether you have previously visited or otherwise used the Services, and if so, whether you indicated any preferences during your previous visits or use, based on our legitimate business interest in personalizing the Services for repeat visitors. Such Cookies are generally known as “functionality cookies,” and are persistent Cookies. You can disable these Cookies, but doing so will impair our ability to personalize the Services for you.
- learn about the pages on our website and on Third Party Services that you visit, and thus enhance our understanding of your interests and preferences, so that we can serve you with advertisements for our products or services that we believe may be of interest to you (on the Services and elsewhere), based on our legitimate interest in marketing to individuals we believe may be interested in our products and services. Such Cookies are generally known as “retargeting and advertising cookies,” and are persistent Cookies. Through these Cookies, we collect information about your online activity after you leave our Services. We use a number of third parties to help deliver these Services, including, for example, Google. Please see the section below titled “Additional information about interest-based advertisements” for more information; and
- understand how visitors use the Services, such as by collecting information about the number of visitors to our website, what pages visitors view on our website and how long visitors are viewing pages on the website, based on our legitimate business interest in improving and maintaining the accessibility and functionality of our Services. Such Cookies are generally known as “performance/analytical cookies,” and are persistent Cookies. Through these Cookies, we may collect information about your online activity after you leave our Services. We also use these Cookies to help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns, based on our legitimate business interest in improving our advertising campaigns and the content on the Services to better market to individuals who we think may be interested in our products and services. We use a number of third parties, as described below, to help deliver these Services.
You can decide whether or not to accept most Cookies. Most browsers allow you to delete Cookies and have an option for turning off the Cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide whether to accept each new Cookie in a variety of ways. To explore what Cookie settings are available to you, look in the “preferences” or “options” section of your browser’s menu. You can always choose to stop us from collecting your Cookie Information by turning off the Cookie feature on your browser or by ceasing to use the Services. However, if you do prevent us from collecting your Cookie Information, you should know that some of the Services may not work properly.
LINKS AND CONFIRMATIONS
When you open an email or an SMS, MMS or other text message, or a push notification (each, a “Message”) sent by us, or click on any links in that Message, we receive a confirmation that you did so (and when), as well as Cookie Information. We also receive confirmation and Cookie Information when you click on any links elsewhere throughout the Services, including on our website and our branded pages on social media. We use the information described in this paragraph to assess the effectiveness of our Messages and associated marketing campaigns, to learn more about the audience for our Messages, and to better understand your preferences, all based on our legitimate business interest in marketing to individuals who may be interested in our services and products. You can stop receiving Messages from us at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 01669 621044.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
We do not share your Personal outside our company, Shepherds Walks Ltd other than the times listed below
- with shipping and logistics companies, our Payment Processor and others that we rely on to provide you with the Services or process and fulfil your orders, in each case, as may be necessary to complete a contract with you.
If you post information or content publicly on or through the Services (including when you submit comments or review), or post content publicly elsewhere, including on your social media accounts, that relates to us or the Services, we may receive that public information and based on our legitimate business interest we may market our products and services to you.
CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP OR CONTROL
LAWS AND SAFETY
We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve and disclose your Personal Data as we reasonably believe is necessary to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- protect our rights, property or safety, and those of our users, customers and the public.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We seek to protect your Personal Data using appropriate technical and organizational measures, taking into account the nature of the applicable Personal Data and processing activity. For example, all Payment Information regularly collected through the Services is encrypted and maintained using industry standard methods designed to ensure its security against loss or theft, including during transmission to our Payment Processor. However, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to Personal Data or other information about you that we collect and store. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of such information at any time.
You can help us prevent unauthorized access to your account with us and your Personal Data by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
WHAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA, AND HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE THEM
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request with respect to these rights, you can email email@example.com. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous, inaccurate or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may need you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, as necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
RIGHT OF ACCESS
- Where permissible, you can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and you can request a copy of your Personal Data. If you have an active account with us, you can also access your Personal Data by visiting your account settings on our website.
RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION
- If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such Personal Data. You can also correct some of this Personal Data directly by visiting your account settings on our website.
RIGHT OF ERASURE
- Where permissible, you can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems. You can also delete your account with us at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 01669 621044
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
- If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent to this processing at any time, which you can do by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at 01669 621044. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on acase-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Services.
RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PROCESSING AND TO RESTRICT PROCESSING
- Where permissible, you can let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as marketing to you (to name one example), and you can also ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
RIGHT OF PORTABILITY
- Where permissible, you can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format, and you can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
- You have the right to lodge a complaint about our practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State. Please visit http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm for more information.
OUR PERSONAL DATA RETENTION POLICY
We retain your Personal Data for as long as you have a working account with us, or as otherwise necessary to provide you with the Services. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to pursue our legitimate business interests (but only if those interests are not overridden by your own interests, rights and freedoms), comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, conduct audits, or if doing so is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we dispose of your Personal Data securely, but may retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
As stated above, you can request us to erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems, and you can delete your account with us at any time, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 01669 621044
ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding how we collect, use, protect or share your Personal Data, including, for example, about our legitimate business interests or the legitimate business interests of others that we describe above, please send a detailed message to email@example.com raising your concerns.