- Additional information
- In the box
- Reviews (4)
Let Garmin guide you on your next great outdoor adventure with a full coverage recreational map for Great Britain. Besides including the official Ordnance Survey (OS) 1:50,000 and 1:250,000 scale maps for all of Great Britain, it also offers on-trail guidance of the OS Detailed Path Network, available for more than 53,000 km of paths and trails in all British National Parks.
- Shows, within all British National Parks, OS Detailed Path Network, powering on-trail turn-by-turn guidance for customized routes for pedestrian and cycling activity profiles, with specific Named Trails
- Displays turn-by-turn street navigation on more than 520,000 km (more than 320,000 miles) of roads, with full map coverage from HERE maps
- Plans customized activity routes using ActiveRouting¹, showing routable roads and paths for walking and cycling tours within the British National Parks
- Offers thousands of different, searchable destination choices, with more than 570,000 searchable addresses and points of interest, including lodging, restaurants, car parks, banks, petrol stations, attractions, camp sites and more
- Provides 3-D view and elevation shading on compatible devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty
- Includes Digital Elevation Model (DEM) for route profile planning
This product is compatible with the following GPS Devices:
- Garmin Dakota
- Garmin Edge
- Garmin eTrex (all except 10)
- GPSMAP62/ 64/ 66
- Montana range
- Oregon (450, 550, 600, 650, 700, 750)
How is this mapping supplied?
The mapping comes on a micro SD card that fits inside your unit.
Do you get map updates with this map card?
No, you don’t with any of the Garmin mapping
This product is posted out using Royal Mail second class.
Any order placed online before 11.30 am will be despatched the same working day.
In the box
- Map card in SD adapter